Sunday, January 30, 2022

B.C.T. re-up


 Don't know why but my one Mega.nz account got deleted , and I don't remember what all was in this account . So I don't know what links are still active and such ,so I have some work to do or if you come across a dead link let me know and I'll try to get to re-upping new links .                                                                                                                                                                                                    So I'm uploading everything to Google Drive this time and hopefully there's no problems . So enjoy .                                                     # 1 First Strike                                                                                                                                                                                           # 2 Music On Fire                                                                                                                                                                                      # 3 Eat Me                                                                                                                                                                                                # 4 Ahhh... -Italian Punk                                                                                                            # 5 Raw Power             # 6 Last White Christmas I                 # 7 Last White Christmas II        # 8 Rattus - Finnish Hardcore           # 9 Terveet Kadet - Knock-Out       # 10 I'm Buck Naked       # 11 Brain Of Stone        # 12 Hideous Freaks Search For Happiness          # 13 Stazione Suicida-Putrid Fever - 100% Italian HC         # 14 Tropical Viruses          # 15 Tropical Viruses II          # 16 Senza Tregua        # 17 Raw Power - Live in The USA         # 18 I Thrash Therefore I Am        # 19 Indigesti - Sguardo Realta          # 20 Injections             # 21 Kaaos Zine Presents                                    # 22 Spanish HC         # 23 Proudly Presents: Funeral Oration & Gepøpel            # 24 Car Crash Music            # 25 Loro Decidono...Tu Paghi! - They Decide...You Pay!                # 26 Barabbas Music         # 27 Experience The Freedom Of Total Control                                                              I'm tired and am pain , so I'm done . I could have done a better job editing this post but my depression is saying "fuck you , It's good enough" . So I'm sorry it's a mess .

2 comments:

  1. Can you reup Aspirin Feast next please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and atomkinder too! thanks in advance

      Delete

PUNX SKINS & SINNERS

  So I started a new blog to hopefully be a little cleaner and more organized and to have more active links , not like so many dead links on...