Sunday, July 10, 2022

RE-UP'S OF DEAD LINKS

                                       

This time I'm gonna do a few comps  and a big D.O.A. thing , some recordings I was able to find again and others I couldn't , but like for D.O.A. there are 52 recordings , so there's a lot there . so I'm starting off with D.O.A.                                                                   Next up is Burrito Records discography ran by Bob Surren  who also ran Sound Idea Distribution , cool thing is about this post is that Bob Surren sent me the links to all the Burrito Records label records Burrito Records Discography                                                    Who else back in the 80's bought or had recordings of B.C.T. (Borderless Countries and Tapes) I'm sure a lot of us had a few of them B.C.T.                                                                                                                                                                                           This next recording is from a live concert that took place at The Skate Palace in Oxnard on 07-24-1987 and the best part is that I was there that night , so I was excited when I came across this recording , the bands were Agression , Verbal Abuse , Excel and Exodus Live At The Skate Palace , Oxnard 07/24/1987                                                                                                                          Who likes German hardcore and punk  , well this band is another gem from the mid 80s SPERMBIRDS                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I had originally had posted the first 6 volumes of this comp but after looking around a little more I have included Volume 7 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 and 13 . I use to own the first 6 when they first came out  , so the rest of them I don't think I've ever listened to THRASHER SKATE ROCK COMPS

No comments:

Post a Comment

PUNX SKINS & SINNERS

  So I started a new blog to hopefully be a little cleaner and more organized and to have more active links , not like so many dead links on...