Friday, September 1, 2023

PUNX SKINS & SINNERS

 

So I started a new blog to hopefully be a little cleaner and more organized and to have more active links , not like so many dead links on here , but I will be still working on this one but just as much . I've got some interviews in the works and some more live recordings . I started this one with absolutely no clue in what I was doing and a complete learning experience for me , so I'm hoping I learned a little something here and you have all enjoyed the music/bands I have posted on here. I'll be moving a bunch of links onto the other blog but the ones on here that are still active will stay active , so I hope you will stop by and check out my new blog and cheers . https://punxskinsandsinners.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

PUNX SKINS & SINNERS

  So I started a new blog to hopefully be a little cleaner and more organized and to have more active links , not like so many dead links on...