Thursday, November 24, 2022

Asian Bands

         


                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I love coming across new bands I've never heard before and there are quite a few that have been around for quite a while but never heard of in the western world (America) , I'm talking about bands from asian countries . I have heard of some bands and with a BIG THANK YOU to Unite Asia and their Facebook page i have discovered some amazing bands and some I have come across on my own .    So what I have here is a collection of bands from Malaysia , Indonesia , Philippines , Japan , Singapore , Nepal ,  South Korea , and Yakutsk Russia and the U.S. .                                                                                                                                             There is a hell of a lot of bands and recordings , so I'm gonna do a few at a time otherwise it would be hella long . There's a variety of style's so you'll probably find something you like and this will be massively incomplete . I've come across some bands on youtube where it shows them playing live but when I try to find recordings of these bands to find out that there are actually recordings of the bands , so there are a lot of bands I'd love to hear more from but there is nothing out there . I'll be adding more bands and or recordings here and there if I come across more stuff and I might add what video's I can of bands that I can find no recording's of .                                                                                                                                                                                                                         AK 47  (indonesia-oakland california - Grindcore)     ANJING TANAH (indonesia - Powerviolence)      Anti Squad (indonesia - Oi!)    Anti System (pasuruan east java indonesia - Crust Punk)    Appäratus (kuala lumpur, malaysia - Crust/D-Beat)    Arah Kiri (sabah, malaysia - Hardcore)                                                                                                                                                                                  If any of the bands I post don't want their music on here contact me and I'll take it down , or if anyone has recordings of bands they would like to add to this and I will gladly add them and don't really care what style of music because there are so many unheard of bands from these countries never ever heard of here in amerikka .

No comments:

Post a Comment

PUNX SKINS & SINNERS

  So I started a new blog to hopefully be a little cleaner and more organized and to have more active links , not like so many dead links on...