Saturday, June 24, 2023

IT'S WHAT UNITES US compilation

 

So I have finally got this compilation done and it is fricking huge and these songs are from just what I have uploaded to Soulseek , a bunch of  these bands I have never heard of before and some of them were from places I didn't even know such bands were from so I decided to make this comp to share with people who might not of have discovered these bands. These songs were from bands i have put on Soulseek  and I have a lot of stuff still on my hard drive , so expect some more comps in the near future, if there are any bands that would like to submit a song to be on a upcoming comp contact me . Well anyways onwards to the music and I hope you enjoy the music and possibly find a new band to enjoy .   
Vol 1       
Vol 2  
Vol 3  
Vol 4  
Vol 5  
Vol 6





1 comment:

  1. I'm busy right now but once I get a chance I'll add your blog.

    ReplyDelete

PUNX SKINS & SINNERS

  So I started a new blog to hopefully be a little cleaner and more organized and to have more active links , not like so many dead links on...