Thursday, March 22, 2018

Just a little rant

So i havn't been on here for a bit , I've been in some severe pain and majorly depressed and havn't wanted to do much of anything Hell i wanted to completely just give everything up and live this place of earth . But i got so much to live for and i could not do something like that to my wife and daughter . It sucks , it hurts to walk very far ( 2 to maybe 4 blocks)or i am in major pain in my feet and knees , I'm not no youngster anymore , I'm gonna be 50 in a couple years and the years of skateboarding, construction work , heavy drinking and drug use and such is really taking a toll on my body . I'm trying to cut done on smoking cigerettes and i have really cut done my drinking (hell i might have a couple 40s a week , if even anything at all) . I don't get to go to many gigs because of the pain in my legs , but i did make it out to the Bones Of Brundage wrap up show @ Jerry's Pizza last weekend  (which i need to do a write upon the show and bands that played that night ). Well enough ranting and bitching , I'm working on getting done and posted some compilations i have enjoyed and still listen to and a post on Civilised Society? . So leave some comments and let me know whats up in your part of the world  , so until then Cheers  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

PUNX SKINS & SINNERS

  So I started a new blog to hopefully be a little cleaner and more organized and to have more active links , not like so many dead links on...