Friday, June 10, 2022

Re-ups and some other stuff

Chasm So I finally got a lot of music back ( some I had to find again ) and it's a lot , so some I'm just gonna put all recordings in one folder and for like the Bakersfield bands folder I'll take my time and individually  post each band . So it's going take some time but I'll get to it .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 2nd Street Rag Stompers           Agression      Anarchoi         Anti You          Aspirin Feast        Atomkinder                    Aus-Rotten          Bedlam           Blackfire          Boxcar Children         Brother Inferior             Capite Damnare            Chasm         Combat Crisis           Complot Soviet                 Dead Silence            Destroy             Ethan 103                EyeFeelSix                             I still got a lot more but I'm ending it here today .   

No comments:

Post a Comment

PUNX SKINS & SINNERS

  So I started a new blog to hopefully be a little cleaner and more organized and to have more active links , not like so many dead links on...