Monday, March 27, 2023

With Liberty Interview







 

So this is different for me I usually write out everything for the interview and such , but this time I did an audio interview with WITH LIBERTY which I have never done before and didn't know what to expect or how it would come out . But after listening to it it actually came out pretty good , so I might be more interview like this at local shows , the others will be done the old school way .   Sorry to CARRY THE 9 , I'd have more pictures and video's but I was busy at the moment .                                                                                           I added a few pictures from the show at The Trap and a few from their show at the Punks and Junk Flea Market in Upland back in January .                                                                                                                                                                             click on this link and here the interview                                                                                                                      WITH LIBERTY INTERVIEW     






  
















                                    

1 comment:

  1. This fools are some cop loving little bitches. FUCK WITH LIBERTY and their flag waving ass name

    ReplyDelete

PUNX SKINS & SINNERS

  So I started a new blog to hopefully be a little cleaner and more organized and to have more active links , not like so many dead links on...