Sunday, May 14, 2023

WORKING

Picture done by Kenley Henrichs 2 years ago

 I know I don't post that often but I've be trying to ,but right now I took on one hella big project . I have come across bands or people have mentioned such and such band/s and there's a hella bunch of them I never even knew about . I have found about bands Serbia , Ukraine, Uraguay, Colombia, Thailand, Argentina, Chile, Mongolia, etc , and the music I have found I have put on Soulseek to share .                                         But I have decided to do more then that and to take a song from each band that I have on Soulseek and to make a World Wide Compilation to share with people and maybe they'll find a new favorite band or just be hella surprised from where some of these bands are from . But it's gonna be a bit before I'm done with it because it'll be around 1000 songs , so I'm splitting it into 5 different volumes and what's nice is that I have so far 1 unreleased song from LATEST REGRET from Bakersfield . When I asked them about contributing a song to the comp they sent  me that song (so hella nice and thank you guys) . Once it's completely done and finished I'll be posting it on here and Bandcamp , Spotify and anywhere else I can and my daughter wants to do the cover artwork for them , so I can't wait to see what see comes up with since the picture above was drawn by her 2 years ago when she was 11 . I forgot to add some of my favorite and upcoming bands that hella rage out of Bako are G.A.H.D. (Greed And Human Disgust) , IRON SIGHT and the youngsters PUMPFAKE .                                                                                         So until then I leave you with a band from Tampa, Florida SCROTUM GRINDER  

                                                                                                                    
1997 - Scrotum Grinder  
1999 - split Combatwoundedveteran  
2001 - The Greatest Sonic Abomination Ever


No comments:

Post a Comment

PUNX SKINS & SINNERS

  So I started a new blog to hopefully be a little cleaner and more organized and to have more active links , not like so many dead links on...