Monday, May 23, 2022

Dead Files

I started go thru my blog and looking at the shitty job I've done and checking music links and to find out that there is a bunch of dead links ,  too find out one of my Mega accounts got deleted which had a bunch of music links on it so it's gonna take a while to figure out which ones I need to reupload . But to make matters even worse  one of my external hard drives crashed  so I gotta get the data recovered , so it might take a long while to reupload some stuff  or try to find it again .                                                                          So if you come across any dead links let me know so I can put them back up .                                                                                                                                                             AND REMEMBER TO TRASH RACISM   


No comments:

Post a Comment

PUNX SKINS & SINNERS

  So I started a new blog to hopefully be a little cleaner and more organized and to have more active links , not like so many dead links on...