Thursday, January 5, 2023

PROBLEMS WITH DOWNLOADS ?

 Anyone having problems with downloading files , I've been using a new cloud service called Terabox and hoped it would work easier and better , but if you're having problems with downloads I'll change them to another cloud service but then it's gonna take some time to upload so many files . So let me know if it's been easier or more of a pain in the ass to download  with Terabox and I'll fix things if needed .                       I have a lot (and I mean a large amount) of more music to share with you , so let me know and I can get on posting more music to share with you all .                                                                                                                                                        Cheers to you all 

1 comment:

PUNX SKINS & SINNERS

  So I started a new blog to hopefully be a little cleaner and more organized and to have more active links , not like so many dead links on...